Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Dream job no longer a dream...

Dream job no longer a dream...
By Jenna T
from Australia

I had recently gotten myself into a little trouble regarding the law. I had no job, scraping along week to week hating myself and feeling useless, thinking this downward spiral was never ending. I saw The Secret in the video store for hire (there was no way I could afford to buy a copy), and it was only 3 dollars (which I could afford!). After watching it I had shifted my thoughts.

It has been really hard to live day by day and remember to apply the Secret, but every time I do, it makes me happier and more joyous. I created a visualisation board and put the logo of the company I wanted to work for. Unfortunately they do not hire those who have tarnished police records. Deep down I knew that job was mine though, and I began thanking the universe for it. I would practice doing my make up in the morning, and some days would drive there, just as if I was driving to work. I got through a few stages of the application process when my police records were mentioned. I kept thinking all would be ok, I am a great worker and this wont stop me. There were occasional niggles of doubt, but I tried to remain positive.

I received a letter from the company today asking for a few more details about the police record, so I faxed it through.

I have just received a call from the company, and... I START MY DREAM JOB IN 3 DAYS. I don't know how it happened, but the universe made sure I received that job!! I haven't been able to stop crying! I am so thankful and happy and appreciative that I was given another chance.

To all those out there who have made mistakes, just know that there are second chances out there - you just need to believe in yourself that you deserve it, and the universe will pass it your way.

I am forever thankful to all those involved in creating The Secret book and DVD. It was hearing the words from all the great people that really made it sink in.

Now I can afford to buy the DVD with my first paycheck!
About Jenna T from Australia:
24 year old girl who stumbled on the great Secret, and is thankful for every moment of my life.

(http://www.thesecret.tv/)

No comments: