Sunday, December 14, 2008

It works all the time

By Susannah P.
from Europe

July is supposed to be a good business month for me. However, just two days into the month and I had one of the worst business days EVER - having made about 4€. I was really disheartened. However, all of a sudden, I felt this need to declare "OK, so now I want 500€ in one day to make up for the loss." And thanked the universe.

The next day nothing happened...

On the following day a lady comes in and starts picking children books off the shelves and putting them on the counter non-stop. It all came to well over a hundred euros. She asked me to leave the stuff here as she still had to go to a few places and it'd be heavy to carry everything. No problem!

She came back later on and decided to spend nearly 200€. And it was all to give away to a charity, so I couldn't help offering her a discount (all for a children's home). All in all, with all she spent, plus what other client's spent, I made about 487€ that day...

Like Jack Canfield says, "Do you think I was disappointed and said this stuff doesn't work?" Nope...

About Susannah P. from Europe:

I'm an independent bookseller and I do what I love. Despite having had so much proof that The Secret works I find myself slipping back into old habits often. There should be The Secret 2 - How to Keep Yourself Believing EVERY DAY.

No comments: